Science at the Theater: Next Big Tech Idea
You be the judge! Help pick the next big tech idea that will benefit society.
Five scientists will pitch their technology ideas at the next Science at the Theater, a free public lecture hosted by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. It will be held on Monday, February 24 at 7 pm at the Berkeley Repertory Theater.
The audience and a panel of judges will listen to the scientists’ technology pitches, then vote on which one will help society the most. The topics that will be discussed are:
- “Making Better Batteries” by Guoying Chen, Chemist
- “Tracking and Hacking Personal DNA Damage” by Sylvain Costes, Biohysicist
- “Making Energy Measurement Stick ” by Steven Lanzisera, Applied Energy Scientist
- “Molecular Velcro” by Gloria Olivier, Chemist
- “Dress Code for Martians” by Alex Zetti, Physcist
Free reservations for the event are still available. But hurry, because these events usually fill up.