You be the judge! Help pick the next big tech idea that will benefit society.
Five scientists will pitch their technology ideas at the next Science at the Theater, a free public lecture hosted by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. It will be held on Monday, February 24 at 7 pm at the Berkeley Repertory Theater.
The audience and a panel of judges will listen to the scientists’ technology pitches, then vote on which one will help society the most. The topics that will be discussed are:
- “Making Better Batteries” by Guoying Chen, Chemist
- “Tracking and Hacking Personal DNA Damage” by Sylvain Costes, Biohysicist
- “Making Energy Measurement Stick ” by Steven Lanzisera, Applied Energy Scientist
- “Molecular Velcro” by Gloria Olivier, Chemist
- “Dress Code for Martians” by Alex Zetti, Physcist
Free reservations for the event are still available. But hurry, because these events usually fill up.