For those interested in health news blogs, I highly recommend “Health News from NHS.” This science blog looks at the science behind the international news headlines. The unique thing about this blog is its format:
- Summary of news reports
- Where did the story come from?
- What kind of research was this?
- What did the research involve?
- What were the basic results?
- How did the researchers interpret the results?
- Links to Headlines
- Links to Science
Given the long list above, you’ll justifiably conclude that the blog is a little bit longer than the average science news blog. However, you’ll come away with a more thorough understanding of the topic as a result. It may appeal particularly to scientists, but it could appeal to everyone on topics of specific interest.